Saturday, May 3, 2008

I am concerned

You may think that hey, he is a male. What does he understand about what the females feel? Believe me. I do feel. Thats why I started this blog.
My girlfriend is 17 and she has faced many such incidents. Now I have asked her not to go out at night. She was not willing to do this but after long talks and some fight I have convinced her not to go out at night. And just the night I stopped her, a girl was teased and done all on her on the road in which my girlfriend would have travelled in case she went out that night. I and my Girl friend feel so happy that we took the right decision. She now thanks me.
But my sister who is 7 now is growing up and I am very concerned about her. These boys do not care about the age. They are so violent and aggresive. I hove the government takes steps to prevent these things.

No comments: