Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Maybe this is the cause

After thinking what is the cause of this attitude towards girls somebody told me this:-

"In India we do not let girls and boys grow together. From the childhood, we develop a sense in them that boys and girls can not be friends and should not share their feelings with each other. This barrier leads to the curiosity and anger in boys to tease girls"

Well, I agree with it somewhat. I have one girlfriend from 10 years of age who is now my sweetheart. But we shared our deepest feelings and problems when we were just friends. Maybe this understanding of girls is the cause I don't tease girls.

But people just don't tease girls playfully. What they do is violent. Its no playful friendly taunt. So, after all I think that its not the chief cause. Those who are bad at heart will use any excuse to theirr favour. No reason to support them. What do you say?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woohooo! eve teasing. wait I mean boooo